Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MarsEdit 3 - Sends your wallet to Mars

Finally spent $40 on this Blogging application for my Mac. MarsEdit3 seems to have a good reputation. Only time will tell how much will I be using it. It's not the first time I have spent on something I have hardly used. So technically if it gets me to publish 40 blogs, I would consider it money well spent.

Over the next few weeks, I will be looking at different blogs to try and come up with ideas on what to write. I am a self proclaimed geek so technology would be one area I can go on and on. Football (Soccer for guys in the US) is my passion. I can talk about that as well.

Hope the guilt of spending $40 will force me to write something everyday.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment